Monday, September 10, 2012

My FPU Facilitating Recap and FPU Part Deux

For those of you who follow From 0 to one million closely, you might be wondering, “What in the world happened to the first Financial Peace University class that you facilitated?” Well I am happy to report that each household that participated had an average change in financial position of $7,700!

The entire experience of facilitating FPU is energizing and I highly recommend it if you ever have the chance. Witnessing people in the class become empowered with this life changing information was a genuine blessing. And helping people through Dave Ramsey’s baby steps was motivating to me and a great reinforcement that pushing for financial literacy is one of the things God put me on this Earth to do.   

In just a few short weeks my wife and I will be kicking off another session of facilitating FPU. As I think will be usual for the occasion, I am blisteringly nervous whether anyone will show and whether I can successfully field any and all questions that may come up during the course.

Overall I am happy and excited to have another round of FPU on the horizon. Walking people through smart financial practices and exposing them to empowering information sets my soul on fire. So needless to say I am open to your thoughts, prayers and general good vibrations that the upcoming session of FPU will be as impactful as ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment